Please join us for this year’s JSSS Conference at the Hotel Andaluz in Albuquerque, NM. Learn more about the conference.
- For regular and student attendees, the conference fee covers attendance for all four days of the conference, including the banquet on Saturday evening, and one year’s membership in JSSS.
- The registration fee for a One Day Attendee, for non-presenters only, is $125. If you plan to attend the banquet, please add the banquet ticket for $60.
- If you plan to bring a guest or guests, i.e. a family member who is not attending the conference, to the banquet, please add the banquet payment accordingly.
Grants to cover the conference fee
- A limited number of conference grants for those with financial need will be offered for the conference participants. These grants will cover the conference registration fees of recipients.
- Recipients will still be responsible for all other costs associated with the conference, including travel expenses and lodging.
- To apply, fill out the application form.
- Volunteers provide assistance during the conference in exchange for a reduced conference fee. At the end of the conference, each volunteer will be mailed a fee reduction check for $170.
- Tech volunteers support an assigned set of presenters with their technical needs. The support includes setting up laptops for presentations, checking the audio and video functions, and assisting with the microphone during the Q&A times. There will be an optional training with the JSSS Technology Coordinator the evening before the conference, and she will be available at the conference to help with any tech problems.
- Registration Volunteers need to arrive at the conference venue the day before the conference to assist the organizers in the evening with putting together the name tags. On the first day, you will greet conference participants and hand out their name tags, then collect the name tags at the conclusion of the conference, and return them to the organizers.
Cancellation Fee Policy
- If you cancel your registration before April 24, 2024 you will receive a full refund minus the transaction fee (for regular registration, $11.55; for student registration — $10.00). There will be no refund if you cancel after May 15, 2024.
- Participants are asked to rely on their own travel insurance plans should it become necessary to cancel their conference attendance for any reason.
- You may book accommodations online at the Hotel Andaluz at the special rate of $169/night.
- Attendees can also reserve rooms by calling Hilton Reservations at 1 (800) 774-1500 and asking for group code JUNGIA.
- Note: The number of rooms at the special rate are limited. If you experience a problem booking a room at the special rate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.